Home Recipe: Avocado Ice Cream
To help you survive these hot, summer days, we prepared a perfect vegan avocado ice cream recipe for you!
Here is what you will need:
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk (well chilled)
- 2 ripe avocados (peeled and quartered)
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons of honey or another sweetener
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4-5 large mint leaves
- Before making your avocado ice cream, chill out your ice cream container in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put your cut avocados in a mixer and blend well at high speed.
- Collect the thick part of your coconut milk (around 40ml) with a spoon and add to the blended avocados. If the mass is too thick, add a bit of watery milk too.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the mixture, and mix until you get a creamy, thick mass.
- Spread the mixture in a chilled container, and put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or let it sit overnight.
- Before serving, let the ice cream sit outside the freezer for at least 5 minutes for easier scooping.
Enjoy your ice cream!
4 Places to See in the Most Walkable Neighborhood in San Diego
North Park is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in San Diego, offering different cuisines, stores, and aesthetics to match your personality. It is a close-knit community of fun-loving people who love to enjoy good food, music, opportunities to get together, and of course, some…
Healthy Recipe: Fruity Vegan Ice-Cream
Ice cream is definitely one of the world’s most favorite sweets – from kids to adults, everyone loves it! It is a perfect sweet delight to chill us out during the hot summer days. To make ice cream suitable for everyone, here is an easy…
San Diego’s top Breakfast/Brunch hideouts
‘Let me take you to a place I know you want to goIt’s a good life’ Remember Inner City’s 1988 club banger? Whatever your answer to this question may be, let us take you down the San Diego area, and explore its diverse breakfast/brunch scene….
Enjoy Traditional French Cuisine at La Bonne Table
Intimate and charming, La Bonne Table exhibits the best of French cuisine in San Diego. Located in the busy Hillcrest district, it offers rustic French cuisine in a bistro setting. They provide a charming and romantic ambiance, as well as a full bar with French…
Get Ready for San Diego Beer Week 2021
The sunny city of San Diego has gained a reputation for its thriving craft brew industry over the last decade and a half. Dubbed the “Capital of Craft,” it is home to over 150 independent craft brewers and the birthplace of some of the industry’s…
How To: Homemade Tabasco Sauce Recipe
It is actually super easy, and believe it or not, only 3 ingredients are needed. Tabasco sauce is made simply by combining tabasco chili peppers, vinegar, and salt. The flavor of the sauce will vary depending on the region where the peppers were grown and…
Leave a Reply